aparagonofbeauty

Category: By the bug

a.p.o.b

avant jazz-rock electronic project of Toshimaru Nakamura

strgzr
 

3 comments so far.

  1. selim ka 5 Αυγούστου 2008 στις 2:36 π.μ.
    hi there! after downloading tens of albums from here, I get greatly addicted to this blog. for a week I was away from home and missed this blog: the everyday awe you offer. I just wanted to thank. if you find yourself in istanbul, there is a guide at your service. bye.
  2. Ανώνυμος 5 Αυγούστου 2008 στις 1:18 μ.μ.
    thank you very much for your kind words,hope you enjoy the music a.b.m.o....
  3. selim ka 17 Αυγούστου 2008 στις 3:23 π.μ.
    Ha-ha. my name is just selim. a.b.m.o. is the abbreviation of "mom, I became a maniac" [Anne Ben Manyak Oldum] (this is from a comedy show in which big brother-like shows are being ragged). too much talk already. do you have the "love is all" albums?

Something to say?