sybarite

Category: By the bug
 

2 comments so far.

  1. grasprelease 27 Ιουλίου 2008 στις 12:08 μ.μ.
    Since this is the newest post, I will leave my thanks here, upon just having discovered your wonderful blog. This blog is fantastic! Even the names familiar to me often feature records that are not the "usual" "greatest" of the artist, and many, many names are new to me. I enjoy the descriptions very much when I can read them (sorry, I do not know Greek!...I will be studying ancient Greek soon though, I need a couple thousand more years to catch up). This is a great place, I intend to visit very often. Thanks very much for sharing so much good music.
  2. Ανώνυμος 27 Ιουλίου 2008 στις 1:23 μ.μ.
    ...thank you very much for your good words,the comments on every disc(in English)are not mine (but stolen..lol
    from various sites)those in greek are
    mine(but don't worry you're not missing something special)thanks again ,i hope you'll be finding
    more interesting music in this blog..

Something to say?